About the Print
- Shockingly easy to display in standard 8x10 or 5x7 photo frames.
- High-definition ink, so the vivid colors you see, are what you get.
- Premium satin luster photo paper ensures fade and tear resistance.
- Artist insert reveals the pioneering creators behind the work.
- Protected in a plastic sleeve on sturdy four-ply backing.
About Your Peace of Mind
- 30-Day 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee.
- If you don't love it, you'll get a refund or credit, no questions asked.
- Chat or email our five-star customer care team anytime.
- Fast processing ensures your art will arrive in just 2 to 5 days.
- Every order includes USPS online tracking.
- Strong bend resistant packaging protecting it every step of the way.
- Rush shipping available.
About the Artist
- Chris Mitchell was born and raised in Tucson, Arizona. He loves the Old Pueblo and his inspiration comes from the vibrancy the Sonoran Desert offers.
- Like many desert dwellers, he honors and finds inspiration in the traditions of Dia de los Muertos. He is a lifelong artist who loves art for its therapeutic qualities.
- He is Old Pueblo Collective's founder and he is on a mission to empower and connect creators!
If you don't love it within 30 days, you'll get a refund or credit. No questions asked.